Monday, November 8, 2010

November month in writing: week 1 summary

One week down - three to go. This year I am aiming to write my posts a day early, scheduling them for 8:00 AM the following day. That worked last week - but I am off to a late start this week. Fortunately, as of this writing, I already have the next two days' posts finished and scheduled to appear.
  • Tuesday will be some thoughts on Open ID
  • Wednesday will be a usability post
  • Thursday - goal is to discuss JRE bundling for Java on the Desktop
  • Friday will remain a mystery
As for last week, I felt OK but didn't think I wrote as much as I wanted to. Hopefully I can find room for a recent software experience and maybe a tutorial in the coming week or so.

Goals for this month:
  • Finish reading two books (not succeeding so far)
  • Finish tracking down a Hudson / Opera issue and hopefully submit a patch
  • Finish converting more of my drafts into completed posts

No comments:

Post a Comment