I noticed that past the half-way part, it became difficult to have enough complete content to write about. I had plenty of ideas, but many of them weren't really refined or complete enough to make a good post about without further effort. I can see how writer's block could really suck.
Of the topic ideas I listed in my October post, I covered most of them to varying degrees. There are some that I have not yet written about, though:
- More on SSDs
- Java 7 feature (my thoughts)
- Test ownership
- Notable programming books in the last 1-2 years
- More on build tools (Maven 3 and Gradle, specifically)
- My Erlang experiences, as I learn it
- Solving my Apache/HTTPS/TortoiseSVN authentication issues
- What are some notable programming books in the last 1-2 years?
- Guice, and other dependency injection frameworks (I have not used Spring or Guice)
- Taking Linux Mint for a spin (version 8 just came out)
- Experimenting with Saros, the Eclipse Distributed Pair Programming plugin (I've yet to try it - but I am enthused!)