- My emphasis on fast tests has gained some stickyness in the office. I have a way to go personally, but progress is being observed.
- Read another 50-60 pages of 'The Tipping Point'
- Did 2-3 more Java Puzzlers (in the last, 'advanced' section)
- Made daily blog entries - one week and one day left to achievement of my larger goal
Goals for the week starting 11/23/09:
- Finish reading 'The Tipping Point'
- Get through the first 2 chapters of 'Programming Erlang'
- Finish the remaining Java Puzzlers
- Experiment more with new build tools