- I finished reading 'The Tipping Point', and started my next book
- I did poorly on the Erlang front - I only read a few pages and installed the Erlang package for Windows. I need to do better next week.
- I did finish Java Puzzlers
- I did NOT experiment with any more new build tools. I fail on this one.
Goals for the week starting 11/30/09:
- Continue reading 'Pragmatic Thinking & Learning'
- Get through the first 2 chapters of 'Programming Erlang', and if possible, code a Project Euler problem solution in Erlang.
- Practice my TDD more
- Post on Monday, completing my 1 post a day for a month goal as part of NanoWrimo